Walkerswood Jerk Lobster
4 lobster tails
2 tsp. Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
½ cup butter
2 whole scallions
2 tsps. lemon juice or lime juice
½ tsp. Walkerswood Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce
1. Thinly slice the scallions.
2. Melt the butter in a small skillet.
3. Lightly sauté the scallions until golden.
4. Add the lemon juice.
5. Add Walkerswood Scotch Bonnet Pepper Sauce (optional, depending on your taste).
6. Let it simmer for about 1 minute, then set aside.
7. Remove the membrane from the lobster tails.
8. Use a sharp knife to split the lobster tail in half lengthwise.
9. Brush butter sauce onto each tail.
10. Using the same brush, spread the Walkerswood Jerk Sauce over the tails, especially
on the exposed meat.
11. Set oven to broil then put the lobster tails in oven on the meat side for 4 minutes,
turn, and cook the shell side for 2 minutes.
12. If you want a more smoked taste, cook for 2 minutes on each side in the oven, then
place on a barbecue grill for 3 minutes. You may need to add more Jerk Sauce if
using a grill.
13. Serve with Jamaican festival and/or bammy.