Have last-minute guests coming over and not sure what to prepare? Not to worry. This tasty vegan platter is great for sharing among friends, is quick and easy to prepare, and is as attractive as it is bursting with flavour.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 1 hour
YIELD: Serves 5 People
- 5 Each Red Snapper (Scaled and deboned)
- 1 oz Scallions
- 1 oz White Onions Diced 1 Tbsp of Garlic
- ½ tsp of Scotch Bonnet Pepper
- ½ Cup of Olive Oil
- ½ Cup of Vegetables Oil
- Season desired vegetables with salt, pepper, chopped garlic and olive oil. When ready place on Grill and allow to cook.
- Place in blender, scallion, white onions,garlic, scotch bonnet, olive oil and vegetable oil and puree to the point of a paste like consistency.
- When ready place in a glass bottle or plastic container and keep in a chilled location
- Season the inside of the fish with the herb marinade. When ready to cook pat dry and reserve.
- In a hot skillet place Snapper Fish and sear on both sides.
- Place skillet with snapper in pizza oven and allow to cook until just about tender and crispy on the outside.
- Remove Fish from Skillet