Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
- 2 lbs. rice
- 4 cups finely chopped callaloo (stripped, washed)
- 4 cups coconut milk
- 1 packet Cock Soup Mix
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 small scotch bonnet pepper
- 1 tbsp. soft margarine
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 stalk escallion
- Steam Callaloo in Coconut Milk
- Add cock soup mix, thyme and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes
- Melt soft margarine in skillet and saute garlic and scallion
- Add rice to the callaloo mixture.
- Cook over low flame until all the liquid has been absorbed and rice is cooked.
Serve and enjoy!