Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
- 24 oz. peeled and seeded melon, plus 4 oz. diced for garnish
- 8 oz peeled and seeded cucumber, plus 4 oz diced for garnish
- 1 tsp. fresh chopped Jamaican
- 1.5 oz. lime juice
- 8 oz freshly squeezed orange
- 1 tsp. chopped Scotch bonnet pepper (no seeds or veins)
- Pinch of salt (more if desired)
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- Plain yogurt for garnishing
- Put all ingredients except the yogurt in a blender or
- food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Strain if desired and chill for at least 1 hour.
- Pour into bowls and sprinkle on the diced melon and cucumber.
- Top with a spoonful of the yogurt.
- This soup is best when served very cold.
Serve and enjoy!