This tasty delight is served up with Steamed Chinese Calaloo and Carrot Squares.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 1 Hour
YIELD: 1 Serving
- 1 Tuna fillet
- Walkerwood Curry Paste
- 1/2lb Calaloo
- 1 large Red onion
- 1/2 stick Butter
- Coconut flakes
- 4oz flour
- 3 fl.oz, Heavy cream
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Season tuna with salt and pepper
- Coat tuna in flour, egg wash then coconut flakes.
- Shallow fry tuna until golden brown
- Sauté onion garlic and curry paste and heavy cream. Simmer for 3minutes
- Sautè calaloo and carrot with basil, salt and pepper to taste
Serve and enjoy!