Have last-minute guests coming over and not sure what to prepare? Not to worry. This tasty vegan platter is great for sharing among friends, is quick and easy to prepare, and is as attractive as it is bursting with flavour.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
YIELD: Serves 4 People
- Red Pak Choy – use large leaves only 12pcs wash with salt & chilled water – drain
- Slivers of Smoked Tofu1pk
- Red Onion ( very thin slices )half medium
- Yellow Grape Tomatoes 12pcs
- Arrange on a platter garnish with Sweet BasilLeaves (edible)
- Serve with Dip of your choice – any dip will compliment