Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
- 1/2 lb. watermelon
- 1/2 lb. pineapple
- 1/2 lb. cantaloupe
- 1 plantain
- v3 oz fennel root
- 2 oz. escallion
- 1/2 oz. thyme
- 3 oz heavy cream
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 3 tbs honey
- Cut all the fruits into Batonnet shape
- Arrange in to a Rubik’s Cube shape based on the colour contrast
- Roast the plantain along with fennel root and scallion, remove and blend with
- vegetable stock and heavy cream.
- Strain and bring the mixture to boil in saucepan, add chopped fresh
thyme, goat cheese and honey.
- Simmer and serve warm with fruit cube