Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 45 minutes
YIELD: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. Tofu
- 3cups Water
- 1 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Chopped onion
- 3 cloves Garlic water
- 1 tbsp. Chopped ginger
- 1tsp.Pimento grain, crushed
- 11/4 cup Guava Vinaigrette
- Cut Tofu about 2 to 3 inches in length
- Wash the tofu to remove any brine and salt, and make small cuts along the joints, but don’t separate.
- Cook tofu with the other ingredients until tender.
- Drain off cooking liquid, then place Tofu in a small bake pan and add 11/4 cup of Guava Vinaigrette, cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in preheated 350 degree oven and bake until done.
- Remove foil before Tofu is done and allow vinaigrette to reduce to a syrupy consistency. Note: The finishing can also be done on the stove top.
Serve and enjoy!