Here’s how to make it in the comfort of your own home!
- 2 lemons, quartered
- 1 1/4 cup Jamaican ginger beer
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 5 sprigs of mint leaves
- For ginger beer substitute: You can also use 1 1/2 cup water with 2 inches of ginger
- Blend lemons, sugar, ginger beer and mint leaves in a blender until leaves are finely chopped and sugar granules are dissolved.
- Strain through a fine strainer, leave some the pulp for garnish, and enough ice cubes to fill a blender
- Pour juice inside blender; then blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
- Add lemon and mint pulp on top to garnish. enjoy.
Serve and enjoy!