Jamaica’s Jerk Pork is world-renowned street food. So, when we learned of this sophisticated twist on the popular offering courtesy of Executive Chef Simone Walker Barrett, we just had to share it with you. We have the details below.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 1 Hour
YIELD: Serves 10 People
- 5 lbs corned Pork, soaked
- 4 tbsp Eaton Jerk Seasoning
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
Ginger Wine Sauce
- 2 Cups stone Ginger Wine
- 1 cup Pine Apple Jam
- 1 cup Ketchup
- Place the corn pork in a pot with water cook over medium heat for 40 minutes.
- Remove Pork from boiling liquid allow cooking season with Jerk Seasoning and vegetable oil.
- Arrange pre-cooked Pork on hot grill, cook 5-10 minutes per side.
- Combine the sauce ingredients in a pot, simmer 5 minute.Remove from heat serve with pork.