This is an awesome Jerk fish dish that is easy to remake and definitely an Inspired Eat. Thanks to Executive Chef Uonie Lyn, we have the ingredients and the directions to help you make it happen.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 35 minutes
YIELD: 4 Servings
- 12 oz. Snapper Fillet
- 1tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp. Oregano dry
- 1tsp Salt
- 4tbsp Oil
- 3oz Parmesan cheese
- ¼ lb. Green Beans
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 4 cloves chopped Garlic
- 6 leaves fresh Basil
- Mix salt, paprika and dry oregano to create a rub for the fish,
- Cut fish in 2oz strips
- Add the rub let sit for 2mins then heat skillet and sear fish until nicely brown on both sides
- Try not to over cook.
- Add egg yolk, mustard to food processor process until combined
- While the motor is still running slowly add the oil until completely combined,
- Scrape the aioli in a blow whisk lime juice and jerk marinate.
- Cut vegetable in the style that you want
- Marinate the chopped garlic, salt and pepper with a little olive oil
- Roast or grill
- Add the chiffonade of basil leaves when finished
- Grate yam mix in chives, salt, pepper, heavy cream and melted butter.
- Portion into two balls then flatten to form the cake.
- Add oil to pan let brown on both side.
- Dice tomato and onion
- Add crush pimento salt and pepper.
- Glaze the snapper dust with Parmesan cheese place under a salamander until cheese is toasted.