Jamaica is a land of many flavours and it is our absolute pleasure to blend some of these flavours to come up with a completely new and Inspired Eat. Here, we bring you a citrusy twist on a popular Jamaican Fish Dish.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 30 minutes/p>
YIELD: 4 Servings
- 2/3 cup purchased Springvale June Plum Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of finely crushed fresh
- Jamaican scotch bonnet peppers
- 4 slices of 5-6 ounce red snapper fillets
- 16 String bean spears, each trimmed to
- 4-inch length
- 10 ounces plum tomatoes, coarsely
- 2 small yellow squash, thinly sliced on diagonal
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Blend Springvale’s June Plum Vinaigrette, lemon juice and finely crushed pepper in small bowl to make a delectable marinade.
- Arrange four 12×12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil on work surface. Place 1 fish fillet in center of each.
- Sprinkle fish lightly with salt and pepper.
- Spread each fillet with 1 tablespoon of the marinade mixture.
- Top each fillet with string beans, tomatoes
- and squash, then dollop or spoon the remaining marinade mixture on each
- piece of fillet.
- Fold sides of foil over fish and vegetables, covering completely; seal packets closed.
- Using long spatula, transfer foil packets to large baking sheet. Bake until fish is just opaque in center and vegetables are crisp-tender, about 25 minutes.