Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 20 minutes
YIELD: 4 Servings
- 8 oz. Asian Rice Noodles
- 9 cloves Garlic
- 2 stalks Escallion
- 3 cups water
- 1 lb. Red Pak Choy (leaves and stalks chopped)
- 3 oz. Cilantro (chopped)
- 3 oz. chopped Escallion
- 4 tbsp. lite Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Lime Juice
- 2 tbsp. Brown Sugar
- Salt & chopped Scotch Bonnet Pepper to taste
- Add 3 cloves garlic, salt to taste and 2 stalks of scallion to 3 cups boiling water
- Add Asian rice noodles then turn off fire.
- Ensure that noodles are covered with seasoned water, soak for 15 minutes, drain and chill in refrigerator
- Remove from refrigerator, remove escallion and add the following: Red Pak Choy leaves and stalk (washed in salt & chilled water), red onion (sliced thin), chopped cilantro, chopped escallion.
- Mix Soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, salt & chopped pepper (to taste)
- Garnish with Sesame Seeds
- Served chilled.
Serve and enjoy!