Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
YIELD: 1 Serving
- 8 oz. Asian Rice Noodles
- 9 cloves Garlic
- 1 tin of callaloo
- 1 small tomato or 4 cherry tomato
- 1 small onion
- 2 table spoons of oil
- 1 ring of scotch bonnet pepper
- ¼ of red pepper
- ¼ of green pepper
- 2 sprigs of spring onion
- ½ table spoon of water
- ½ tea spoon of vegetable seasoning
- ½ tea spoon of Caribbean seasoning
- ½ tea spoon of black pepper
- Pour oil in a pre-heated sauce pan,
- Add onion, tomato, scotch bonnet pepper, red & green pepper and spring onion.
- Sauté for about 3 min then add callaloo and butter.
- Season with Caribbean salad seasoning, vegetable seasoning, black pepper
- and a bit of salt. Simmer for 2 min and serve.
Serve and enjoy!