By no means a Quick Fix, this Featured Food is at least an easy fix that yields a total of four servings. So, if you have a little extra time on your hands, then this option is great for you.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 2 Hours
YIELD: 4 Servings
- 1 lb. yellow fin or black fin tuna filet, diced into ¼ in cubes
- 1 Scotch Bonnet pepper, deseeded sliced thin
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed with press
- ½ c. freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ c. lemon juice
- ¼ c. Spring Vale Sorrel Vinaigrette
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup seasonal fruit (mango or pineapple)
- 2 tbsp. Family Garden Cilantro
- Sea Salt to Taste
- Mix tuna thoroughly with Spring Vale Sorrel Vinaigrette in non-reactive bowl. Store in refrigerator for 1 ½ hrs.
- Add red onion, seasonal fruit and half Family Garden Cilantro then return to refrigerator for another 30 minutes.
- Add sea salt to taste and the reserved Family Garden Cilantro just before serving
- Serve with your fave local chips, good vibes and enjoy with family + good friends.
Serve and enjoy!