Hungry and don’t have a lot of time, but want something healthy and flavourful? If yes, then you are at the right place. This Quick Fix is right up your alley.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 35 minutes
YIELD: 1 Serving
- 1- 4 to 6oz Salmon Fillet
- 1/4 cupTamarind Preserve
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Olive Oil
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 1/4 cup nuts of your choice
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. chopped scallion
- chopped herbs (basil, parsley, cilantro)
- salt and pepper to taste
- drizzle of olive oil and lime to dress the salad
- Clean and dry salmon fillet
- Season with salt, pepper and olive oil & let marinate for half hour
- In a bowl combine quiona, nuts, cranberry, escallion, herbs, olive oil, salt pepper, lime juice
- While the salad is developing its flavors, in the very hot skillet with Extra Virgin Olive Oil sear salmon (2 minutes on each side)
- Pour Tamrind over salmon then place under a broiler for 1 minute on high.
Serve and enjoy!