Are you having a get-together? Do you need a quick and tasty lunch for work or even a late evening meal that is not too heavy? Then you are in the right place. This Quick Fix Feature is designed to offer you all that and more! After all, who doesn’t like wraps? Add spicy, flavourful pieces of jerk chicken breast and you are simply in wrap heaven.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 30 minutes
YIELD: 8 Servings
- 2 lbs Chicken Breast
- 3 tablespoons Walkerswood Jerk Marinade
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 2 teaspoons Walkerswood Calypso Chutney
- 12 inch flour tortillas
- 3 leaves red leaf lettuce or 3 leaves green leaf lettuce
- 8 slices red onions (very thin slices)
- Toss the chicken with the marinade and set aside.
- After 2 hours of allowing chicken to marinate
- Grill Chicken evenly on both sides for roughly 15 minutes
- Spread cream cheese on the tortilla and place 2 leaves of lettuce on top.
- Place Chicken onto the lettuce, add red onions and chutney, then top with a final lettuce leaf.
- Roll up the tortilla tightly and cut in half diagonally.