Walkerswood Jerk Centre in Walkerswood, St. Ann is one of Jamaica’s premier jerk spots and one of the few places we would trust with such a different kind of jerk meal. We are happy to bring you this really great recipe from them.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: —
- 8 oz. chicken chopped
- 6 tbsp. Walkerswood Jerk Marinade
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 chopped onion
- 1 small can pineapple chunks drained
- 1 1/2 oz grated cheddar cheese
- 12″ original boboli pizza crust)
- Marinate chicken in 4 tbsp. of Walkerswood Jerk Marinade.
- Sauté in 1 tbsp. olive oil until white all over.
- Add chopped bell pepper and onion to chicken, stir fry for 2 or
- 3 minutes.
- spread remaining 2 tbsp. of sauce over pizza crust then spread chicken,
- bell pepper and onion mix, pineapple and cheese over crust.
- bake at 435 for approx. 10 minutes or until everything is heated
- and cheese is melted.
Slice and serve immediately.