Walkerswood Jerk Centre in Walkerswood, St. Ann is one of Jamaica’s premier jerk spots and one of the few places we would trust with such a different kind of jerk meal. We are happy to bring you this really great recipe from them.
Here’s how you can make it yourself in the comfort of your own home.
PREP TIME: 40 minutes
YIELD: Serves 1 person
- 2 mangoes, peeled and diced
- 1/2 pineapple, cored and diced
- 1 cup rinsed and drained canned black beans
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
- 2 oz. Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning
- Combine in Salmon and Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning in a bowl and let marinate for 30 minutes on both sides of each fillet.
- Heat oil in In a large nonstick skillet
- Fry over medium-high heat;
- Cook salmon until cooked through, 5 minutes per side.
Serve with Salsa.